Mar 19 2017
St. Patrick’s Day 2017
The community of Winston-Salem did not disappoint and the turn out was even bigger than last year. We had a lot of fun things on offer again this year like:
- 2 hours of fantastic Traditional Irish music from Góilín
- lots of Irish food samples prepared by Tim Cronin (Soda Bread & Scones), Jason Finnerty (Soda Bread) & FoodIreland (Sausages, Rashers)
- Raffle prizes – generously donated by: Foothills Tasting Room, Starbucks, FleetFeet, Winston-Salem Wolfhounds GAA, Tim & Jeanne McCulloch
- General GAA, Irish & St. Patrick’s Day Info provided by all club members on the night.
Special thanks to:
- Tasting Room bar staff
- Winston-Salem Wolfhounds Volunteers
- Winston-Salem Community for your continued support
- Nora Shively & all at the Wake Forest Alzheimer’s Disease Core Center for their continued support of our club
Check our some pics from the night below
no images were found
Cú Faoil Abú!
(Up the Wolfhounds!)